From the moment you first get in touch, we will endeavour to make your holiday as easy and as memorable as possible. We can assist in the planning of every aspect of your stay with us, from airport transfers to equipment hire, lift passes to lessons. For our catered guests we also offer a complimentary shuttle bus service to and from the lifts of your choice – think of us as your personal concierge service in the Alps.
What’s included in our catered accommodation:
- Fully flexible private minibus service to the local lifts, including Ardent (Les Lindarets), Pleney, Super Morzine and Les Gets
- Sumptuous four course evening meal with unlimited, carefully chosen wines on six of the seven nights
- A cooked and continental breakfast
- Delicious homemade cakes with afternoon tea
- Fluffy towels and dressing gowns
- Outdoor hot tub
- Evening minibus service, allowing you to enjoy the bars and nightlife of central Morzine
- Complimentary tea and coffee all day
- Lift pass service
- 20% discount on equipment hire with our partners at Ski Mobile
- Access to an extensive library and DVD collection
- Freeview TV
We can also arrange airport transfers and ski/ snowboard lessons for you at an additional cost – please get in touch for more information. The chef has one evening off a week when you will be asked to sample one of the many excellent local restaurants that St Jean d’Aulps or Morzine has to offer, with a complimentary minibus service to take you to the restaurant of your choice. Both afternoon tea and a continental breakfast will still be served.
In an effort to reduce our carbon footprint we have taken the decision not to provide disposable toiletries in our bathrooms. We understand that this is not normal practice, but hope that you will join us in recognising the need to take some action, no matter how small. Refillable hand soaps will still be provided.